Monday, January 08, 2007

webFed: Hinterland's Drug Spiders

There are times when I find cool stuff on the web that just doesn't fit into any of my previously defined categories here on my blog. Further to this, welcome to my first webFed post - home for all those strange things I find online that just don't fit anywhere else.



PS: I totally owe finding out about this to my friend and ex-commandN-er, Mike Lazazzera, who has also posted it on his blog, Life...Love...Tech - thanks Mike!
Submit to:    submit webFed: Hinterland's Drug Spiders to digg.comDigg  |   book mark webFed: Hinterland's Drug Spiders in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit webFed: Hinterland's Drug Spiders to slashdot.comSlashdot

1/08/2007 11:00:00 a.m.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy freeholies that was hilarious! At first I thought it was all serious, and wondered why you posted it. About the time it got to the THC part I started to make a quip about how the spider got lazy and ate Doritos while watching Love Boat Reruns on TV… about the same time this lil' video got hilarious. Thanks! I've now forwarded it on to my suckaz.

January 09, 2007 7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

Yeah, it's awesome. I remember reading about the real study in high school where they gave spiders different types of drugs and analyzed their webs, so I thought it was totally legit at first too. Seiously funny.

Jeff

January 09, 2007 8:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best video - love it!!!

-Amber

January 10, 2007 9:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home