Wednesday, September 06, 2006

commandN: Episode 60 - muzikDEN preview and more

Man, I am beat! I've been working non-stop for the past couple of weeks and I'll be heading up to Toronto later this week to shoot Episode 61 of commandN. However, there are at least some fruits of my labours that can finally be revealed :-) ...

commandN Episode 60 is now online and in the spotLIGHT segment I give a preview of the new commandN Inc. music-oriented vidcast, muzikDEN. muzikDEN will be released later this week and will be a monthly half-hour video podcast aimed at people in the music industry and music listeners alike. I'll be hosting with a different co-host each month and we'll have segments for players, listeners, managers, mixers, turntablists, and more.

The rest of the episode has Amber and Mike chatting about how Radioshack laid off 400 employees via email, Microsoft Vista on a Mac, and whistle-blowers on YouTube. And Brian reviews two Microsoft-related books. Enjoy!
Submit to:    submit commandN: Episode 60 - muzikDEN preview and more to digg.comDigg  |   book mark commandN: Episode 60 - muzikDEN preview and more in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit commandN: Episode 60 - muzikDEN preview and more to slashdot.comSlashdot

9/06/2006 08:33:00 a.m.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MuzikDEN!!!

This I was very happy to hear about! I will be inline to follow that one for sure. I have two brothers in bands and music has been a major component of my existence. So, this could be more to my liking.

Also, are you going to V-Fest this weekend with your sister? Doing any behind the scenes stuff for the DEN?

September 07, 2006 5:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"couldn't" be more to my liking ;)

September 07, 2006 6:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

Hi John,

muzikDEN is now up at muzikden.com, so take a peak and let me know what you think!

I did go to the VirginFest in Toronto and it was great (except that Massive Attack cancelled :-( ). I've got some footage from there that should be making its way into muzikDEN Episode 2 in the first week of October.

Thanks for posting!

Jeff

September 17, 2006 12:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home