Thursday, August 31, 2006

NewsFlash: Jeff's interview at Juxtaviews.com

Just wanted to let you all know that I recently did an interview on behalf of commandN that's now up at Juxtaviews.com. Kevin chatted with me about the show, the battle between TV and vidcasting, and what the future holds. Check it out!
Submit to:    submit NewsFlash: Jeff's interview at Juxtaviews.com to digg.comDigg  |   book mark NewsFlash: Jeff's interview at Juxtaviews.com in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit NewsFlash: Jeff's interview at Juxtaviews.com to slashdot.comSlashdot

8/31/2006 05:46:00 p.m.  

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! I'm going to check this out now ;).

Your sis,
Amber

August 31, 2006 11:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interview well done, Jeff. I'm glad to see that CommandN is going to have a little bit of longevity.

I've been a viewer from the beginning and have been impressed by its improvements over the year.

Have you guys considered asking for donations by the viewers? Or is this something you want to steer away from? I ask this because I haven't noticed any donation links on CommandN's website.

--Alex

September 06, 2006 2:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found out about you guys via juxtaviews. I am so impressed with what you've been able to accomplish. Great stuff!

Keep up the good work,
Shaun

September 11, 2006 3:51 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

Thanks from the whole team, Alex and Shaun!

muzikDEN is now up, so you can catch me in that if you're into some music-related vidcasting. :-)

(PS: ALEX - I'm checking into the donations thing as we used to have a link to this on the site - must have gotten lost when the new Netfirms ad when up :-( )

Jeff

September 17, 2006 12:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I really like your post. Thanks again.

Watch Movies Online

February 02, 2011 11:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home