Monday, December 05, 2005

NewsFlash: Blogger down?!?!?!

Don't know if this will even publish, since I can't check out my own site or any other Blogger-related site right now (or intermittently for the past few days). Anyway, just wanted to let people know that I've been trying to publish today (and had the same problem this weekend), so please excuse the absence of content until they get this fixed (or I'll move somewhere else I guess).

If anyone has any advice/news about what's going on then feel free to email me at jeff(INSERTAT)commandn.tv . Thanks and hope to get some posts up really soon!
Submit to:    submit NewsFlash: Blogger down?!?!?! to digg.comDigg  |   book mark NewsFlash: Blogger down?!?!?! in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit NewsFlash: Blogger down?!?!?! to slashdot.comSlashdot

12/05/2005 09:23:00 p.m.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home