Wednesday, June 28, 2006

newsFlash: Brian and I Interviewed at Thunderbirdsix.org

Forgot to post this when it originally aired a couple of weeks ago but Brian McKechnie (commandN's editor) and I did an interview for Episode 33 of the podcast Thunderbird Six.

Thuderbird Six is a Canadian podcast hosted by Dave Brodbeck, and he's been doing quite a few interviews in the podcast world as of late. Anyway, take a listen - lots of interesting chats about the rise of podcasting, how we make commandN, and other fun stuff!

PS: You'll have to excuse my own audio quality, as I'm just using a cheap headset through Skype :-) .
Submit to:    submit newsFlash: Brian and I Interviewed at Thunderbirdsix.org to digg.comDigg  |   book mark newsFlash: Brian and I Interviewed at Thunderbirdsix.org in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit newsFlash: Brian and I Interviewed at Thunderbirdsix.org to slashdot.comSlashdot

6/28/2006 04:27:00 p.m.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming on the show, I really appreciate you guys doing it.

Dave

June 30, 2006 11:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

No problem, Dave. It was my pleasure.

July 05, 2006 10:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home