Saturday, December 24, 2005

newsFlash: Merry Christmas!!!

Been very busy with Christmas stuff for the past few days, so I've been a little light on postings. I'll be back at it strong in a few more days, though. ;-)

It's been a great year for me and commandN, and I've really enjoyed interacting with everyone through my blog. Thanks to all my readers, posters, and the online community in general, and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Best wishes,

Jeff
Submit to:    submit newsFlash: Merry Christmas!!! to digg.comDigg  |   book mark newsFlash: Merry Christmas!!! in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit newsFlash: Merry Christmas!!! to slashdot.comSlashdot

12/24/2005 09:59:00 p.m.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, dude. You're an inspiration to all of us.

Best wishes for 2006!

December 25, 2005 12:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bro!

December 25, 2005 3:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Great work with all your ventures, Jeff! Best wishes to the commandN team and good luck with your music in the new year!

December 26, 2005 12:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home