Tuesday, January 24, 2006

inPrint: Take files between the office and home (Microsoft Home Magazine)

I know I'm usually pretty Mac-o-centric around here, but I thought I'd point everyone to a new article I was interviewed for called "Work it: Take files between the office and home" in Microsoft Home Magazine. The article discusses considerations to be made when telecommuting and applies generally to all platforms, not just Windoze ;-) . Check it out!
Submit to:    submit inPrint: Take files between the office and home (Microsoft Home Magazine) to digg.comDigg  |   book mark inPrint: Take files between the office and home (Microsoft Home Magazine) in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit inPrint: Take files between the office and home (Microsoft Home Magazine) to slashdot.comSlashdot

1/24/2006 08:04:00 p.m.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home